Monday, July 27, 2009

Soul Mate? What's That?

Who needs to play silly guessing games to find out who your soul mate is (or in my case ‘not’), when it could just be a flip of a card away?

I was never a believer in taking a quick glance into the future of my audacious life, but a few days ago, it was casually offered to me by a friend.

Tarot card readings, there’s just something about it that draws me. Unlike Chinese Mediums and Malay Bomohs who chants and offers sacrificial offerings, Tarot card readings seem a little more elegantly mysterious; no awful hymns by some wrinkly old lady or gruesome sacrifices of innocent animals. All there is really, is a deck of cards, a few crystals and some candles to set the mood
if you like. Each card tells a different story. A few days ago, it told mine...

Apparently, I’ve officially hit rock bottom! My life is going sky diving without a parachute, Bungy jumping without a harness and on a roller coaster ride without anything to hang on to. Love life, Career, you name it; it’s in the bad books. Where the bloOody hell did it all go wrong?!?

My attempt to look for Mr. Right has just tripled up its stakes. I was literally swimming in a sea of men last Saturday and I caught absolutely nothing. Can you believe it? NOTHING! Oh, and if you’re wondering where that ‘sea of men’ was, it was at the Hennessy Artistry Event. I must say, that event
was SOLID. No Pixie points for guessing, I was smashed.

XoXo,
Agent
Pink

0 comments: